Posted 4 months ago
Reporting directly to the Customer Service Supervisor, with a dotted line relationship with the Chief Operations Officer, the Customer Service Representative will be required to perform the following responsibilities:
- Manage and prioritize all inbound and outbound calls in accordance with customer service best practices and internal regulations.
- Respond to all inquiries from customers via emails, online chat platform, phone etc in a timely manner, and ensure that matters requiring review are promptly escalated in accordance with internal policies and directives.
- Ensure that customer queries are promptly and competently tended to for quick evaluation and response.
- Log each customer complaint and initiate troubleshooting procedures in accordance with internal policies and directives.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify best solutions to customer queries.
Essential Qualification and Experience
- At least five (5) CSEC/CAPE passes which must include English and a numerical subject.
- Demonstrated competence in troubleshooting in a Customer Service environment
- At least three (3) years of hands-on experience in a customer service environment.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
Candidates who possess the following will be at a distinct advantage
- Ability to communicate technical language to unexposed attention.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and type at least 38-42 words per minute.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
Special conditions associated with the role
- Must be flexible as it relates to time/schedule.